I’ve made a few subtle changes to my CSS stylesheet. The yellow I used for quoting and noting code was beginning to hurt my eyes. So, I’ve changed a few colors to make it all blend a little better. I’ve also done some fine-tuning on the spacing of certain elements (namely
« Update » I posted a list of the features and such that I want to build into my calendar script over time. This morning, I sat down and began working on them. Out of 13 or 14 new features, I got 8 of them done all in only a few hours. How cool. I’m not planning on releasing anything until version 2.0 is complete, so if you’ve been chomping at the bit, you’ll probably have to wait another week or so for me to finish up this release, and then a couple more days to update the documentation.
There have been mostly additions to the API… only minimal tweaking has been done to the v1.x command set. Users of any 1.x version should be able to upgrade without a hitch. The most drastic noticable changes are how much of the layout has been offloaded to CSS. The sample CSS file, although the concepts are the same, offers significantly more flexibility in styling the calendar. Upgraders will definitely have to update their CSS stylesheets.